About Me

My photo

Hi, I’m Mark and I’m addicted to kite buggying... I live in Baldivis (bal as in pal, di as in dead and vis is vis!) about half an hour south of Perth in Western Australia – I emigrated to Aus from Shropshire with my wife and two daughters, the best move we ever made. 

When not out in the buggy you will find me on http://www.extremekites.com.au/ where I am gum-nuts…

Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Peter Lynn comp xr+ modifications...

I have modified my comp xr+ with the gigastrong axle and had the side rails extended, following some inspiration on Extreme Kites, home brewed kite buggies, from Andy666.

I'm now thinking of further modifying my buggy by getting somebody to build me a swan-neck down tube and adding a buggy bags sport class seat.

Some pictures of Andy666's buggy...